Main Content

Magnolia Community Forums: Development: Need IPhone App Development Consultation

• calixsteve
    calixsteve
    Full name: Calix steve
    Last post: Apr 1, 2017 2:12:01 PM
    Registered on: Apr 1, 2017
    Need IPhone App Development Consultation
    #1 by calixsteve on Apr 1, 2017 2:12:01 PM

I want to embark upon my app project with iPhone app development companies in Dubai that can help me achieve my dream success. This can be a long term relationship if you have the right skills. The app I want to develop is quite complicated, and I want it to be easy to use, and it should be among the best apps in the Itunes. Next, we want someone to provide consultation & customization of our existing iOS photo sharing app that might demand more than a month or two. Do let me know if there is any such company out there.

• robertrex
    robertrex
    Full name: Robert Rex
    Last post: Jun 20, 2017 9:20:22 AM
    Registered on: Jun 20, 2017
    Re: Need IPhone App Development Consultation
    #2 by robertrex on Jun 20, 2017 9:20:22 AM

This is obviously an excellent opportunity for you that you are professionally associated with numerous mobile app development solutions companies just for the acquiring the knowledge, skills and the successful completion of your app project named as iOS photo sharing app. For consultation & customization of this application, I prescribed you that you must contact with small to medium businesses owners around you, who are running their businesses via heir mobile apps they will definitely guide you the which one is best for your project.

You don't have the permission to post on this thread

Sign in

To login on this forum, you can use your Magnolia Forge, Support or Partner account, or, below, your Google, Yahoo! or OpenID account. If you have trouble logging in, or any other sort of issue, please let us know in the Meta forum, on the user-list, or simply by email at forum-admin at magnolia-cms dot com.

* Required

... or sign in with:

• icon http://{your-openid-url}
  • icon
  • icon https://me.yahoo.com/